Hiring mistakes can cost substantial time and money. We can help you make the best possible hiring decisions through SelecSysSM, our proprietary compatibility assessment tool. SelecSysSM provides you with additional information and insight into job candidates.
The SelecSysSM Process
- Job Profile. We provide you with online access to a simple survey form consisting of questions about the position. Following a data analysis, a custom job profile is generated that defines the traits of the ideal candidate.
- Candidate Profile. After candidates complete the profile form, data analysis determines their personality profile.
- Profile Comparison Chart. SelecSysSM then compares the candidate and job profiles to show how closely each candidate matches the ideal. A quick, accurate compatibility assessment is obtained for each candidate.
- Behavior-based Interviews. To increase the accuracy of the results, SelecSysSM provides you with behavior-based questions to ask during the interview process. Based on the premise that past behavior is the best predictor of future performance, these questions focus on a candidate's specific, work-related job experiences, offering an accurate indication of the candidate's future behavior and likelihood of success.
- On-going Feedback. After candidates are hired, SelecSysSM continues to provide feedback about their interaction with co-workers. SelecSysSM also measures the results of entire teams to improve their interaction, communication and productivity.
Benefits of Using SelecSysSM
- Fair assessment of candidate skills;
- Lower interviewer bias;
- Candidates' positive feelings about the interview are increased;
- Legally defensible;
- Better hiring decisions;
- More predictable employee performance; and
- Better evaluation of candidate comparisons.